Welcome To the PERGC
Hi, and welcome to our club. The PERGC is located in beautiful Prince Edward County, 2 1/2 hours east of Toronto. We are situated on 46 acres, and our facilities consist of a clubhouse, 3 trap houses, a hundred yard outdoor range, which is used for rifle and handguns. We have 3 rifle benches in an enclosed trailer, which enhances shooting in inclement weather.
We shoot trap on Sundays from April to November, starting at 10 am. Guests are welcome for all shooting disciplines, but must be accompanied by a member on the rifle range. Please feel free to drop by and visit if you are in the County. We are also looking to expand the membership, if you are interested.
Prince Edward Rod and Gun Club is open to visitors every Sunday from 10:30am to 12:30am. All visitors must report to the club house upon arrival. All shooting by visitors must be supervised by club members.
Fees - $5.00 per visit, plus regular member charges for trap.
We are located on Gun Club Road at the intersection of Old Milford Road and Miller Road.
Directions from Picton
- Head north east on Picton Main Street
- At 3-way stop turn right onto Hwy 33
- After 600 m turn right onto Union Road ( Hwy 8 )
- After 2.4 km turn right onto Old Milford Road
- After 1.8 km turn left to stay on Old Milford Road
- After 1 km turn left onto Gun Club Road
- Trap Shooting - Clay Targets
- Rifle and Pistol Range
- Instructors available
- Water and soft drinks available